World Recovery Services - Calls, Leaves Messages Contstantly
Almost daily there are messages on my answering machine from World Recovery Service asking for someone who has never been here.I have asked repeatedly for them to remove my number and then a day or two later, another call comes in!
I have no other details but when I try to call then, half the time their own voice mail system is intelligible and no matter what extension I dial, it always gives me the same one on which to leave a message.Unfortunately my own voice mail does not time-stamp their calls so I don't have any idea what time of day they called.review #263349
You may also like
- "We ordered a custom JELD-WEN sliding glass door from Home Depot on 10/2012. It arrived via delivery van with a crack on the top of vinyl seam. The 2nd door..."
- "I was shopping with my 3 kids last week at the riverside ca store off Alessandro blvd. It was "super doubles " week, we had 3 transactions planned. The rules..."
- "A dress I ordered was 2 inches shorter than described in their catalog. I called to return it and was told I would be reimbursed for this (they told me..."
- "Pink and black mold in shower 3 Effingham, IL TA. Not acceptable!!!! If the showers were cleaned with bacterial fighting cleansers, such as those used in hospitals, mold and..."
- "I purchased this water cooler at Frys Electronics in Sacramento almost 3 years ago. It bursted into flames. If it wasn't for our dog to alarm us, we would have..."
- "It's not very often that I complain about a purchase gone wrong, but I feel this is necessary. I placed an order for flowers and balloons while I was out..."
- "I bought a 2 peice sofa love seat relinrr bonded leather the arms are very week and the seating is un even and I bought extra insurance on my furniture...."
- "Well its time again to spread the 1 year old. Beef I had on my birthday. Like I mention last year.being in business my self for over 45 years...."
- "I had my landscape and a patio cover done by Greencare about two months ago and everything was great! But... with the heat that has hit in the last couple..."