I used to work for wrs.It's the worst job I could ever apply for.

They bought debt that was already paid and tried to get more money for. Now the owner is going to jail due to the feds kicking everybody out of the office for schemes.

I feel sorry for the people I called to try and get them to pay a bill that was already paid for.Now since the owner is under investigation they are putting a hold on everybody's checks.

Had an Experience with World Recovery Services?

Comments

Des Moines, Iowa, United States #837251

Unfortunately im one of the people that fell for this s@it scam and gave about 500 bucks to them and then this happens im in complete shock and have been trying to figure out if there is a way i can get my money back from them. Anyone who has information or can help with that please let me know

Sadf0rmeremployee
Deltona, Florida, United States #834117

ugh i know we are never going to get paid for the last week we worked there.this has got to be the worst friggin job ive ever had.

i feel horrible for helping them to stea from ppl like that.even though we had no idea it was a scam, it still hurts my heart to know thAt i stole from ppl who didnt have the money to begin with.

BCA Financial Services - Refusal to document? BCA Financial Services "address posted in credit karma (NW 11 St, Miami) bad. letter returned not forwarded. businesses might move but legitimate ones forward their mail. next step- demand documentation..." Read more IC System scam paypal washington state Ic System "IC System sent me a collection notice stating that I owe Paypal a significant amount of money. I owe nothing nor have I ever been in arrears to paypal. They..." Read more Ic Systems who???????? Ic System "No clue who this companies is, don't care. I know my credit is clean and has been for a while, I have no late payments or any outstanding medical bills..." Read more Allied International Credit - They have the wrong person! Allied International Credit "I received a bill from this company today claiming I owed EBay $353.91. Since I have not purchased anything on EBay in over 4 years this bill is obviously..." Read more Phoenix Life - Whole life policy was set for 10 years, 27 years and still have to pay premiums! Phoenix Life "In Sept 1990 myself and spouse both started whole life policies (#116...) that were projected to be self sufficient in 10 years. Projections kept getting moved back ... with the..." Read more SkyCaddie / SkyTrak / SkyGolf.... Horrible Customer Service Skygolf "I recently had a shoulder injury that would require surgery and a 6 month recovery time frame. I have been a customer of SkyCaddie /SkyGolf for numerous years, owning all..." Read more My Perfect Resume - I Had No Problem Canceling My Perfect Resume "If you try to cancel online you have to do it through the desktop version of their site if you're on mobile (or just do it on a laptop or..." Read more Smartstyle - Stylist was very nice but didn't do my hair well at all Smartstyle "First thing, my hair is very wavy and about 2 inches past my shoulders. When I first went to the salon I explained this to the manager who scheduled my..." Read more